Powered By Blogger

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Seeking Internship as Criminal/Civil Paralegal (Unpaid)

I am a very dedicated, committed, skillful individual and any attorney or legal department would be glad to have accepted me into their law firm or organization.  I possess extensive knowledge in criminal and civil law as well as litigation procedures and process.  I bring fifteen years of experience with the TDCJ-ID Internal Operations System, 1983 Civil Actions, State and Federal Writs, Motions, Appeals, Briefs, Memorandums of Law, Investigations, Legal Writing and Legal Research.

Attending Everest College, Fort Worth Campus, anticipated graduating in January 2013 with an Associate's Degree in Paralegal Studies.  In addition I graduated from Blackstone Career Institute with a certificate of Legal Assistant/Paralegal.

Should your law firm be in search of a paralegal who has experience with the criminal justice system, then please do not hesitate to contact Joe Jimenez at 682.552.9295 or email me at:  jose.jimenez3@everest.edu   and experience what my skills and knowledge can add to your law firm and/or organization, at no cost to your firm.  I can dedicate 30 plus hours per week, to include overtime on weekends.

100% Unpaid services.  Pure Internship needed to pave the pathway to my future.   

                                                                    
                                              Joe Jimenez
                                              Paralegal
                                              682-552-9295

No comments:

Post a Comment